Brand Corporate Identity/Task 4

07.06.2023~ 28.06.2023  ( Week 10 ~ Week 13)

Lum Qian Tong 0344309 Bachelor of Design in Creative Media

Brand Corporate Identity

Task 4/ Brand Guideline


Instruction




Project 4: Brand Guideline

The final Grid structure looks without the image


 The final Grid structure looks without the image #1

 The final Grid structure looks without the image #2

 The final Grid structure looks without the image #3

 The final Grid structure looks without the image #4


PDF of Grid Structure

~ Before I started to do the navigation, I created the movement layout, these methods will help me in controlling how viewers interact with the content and giving them a better understanding of how I want them to perceive it by using the right layout elements.


Movement Layout #1

Movement Layout Thumbnail#2

PDF of Movement Layout


Progression #1



Improvement

Improve the Various Evolution of the Logo in Task 2

~ I changed the pattern and adding the wordmark in the progress.

Adding the website sketch in Task 3

~ Before I continue to the task 4, I had adding the website sketch for my final compilation in task 3


Last Improvement of website in Task 4

~ After the feedback, I had to treat my logo well so I changed the watermark logo to pattern and show the logo in the footer.


Progression #2

~ Changing the design of navigation

Progression #3




Final Result

Adding the old paper texture in white texture

~ The reason will be explained below

Adding the Navigation

~I also added navigation to the previous and next pages by rolling over and making the wording larger when viewers get close to it.

PDF of Final Brand Guideline

~ In the final progress, I delete the underline (highlight) the title due to there are many ways to make things look different, so I changed it look more standout. For the logo rationale part, I also changed the content and explain about the logo. In page 22 (Application), I changed the image which turn into neutral image to avoid viewers get confuse to my image. Ohhh ya and I also add the old paper texture and the environment textures in the white space to reflect my antique store old and vintage. Lastly, I add the last page for viewer to contact.



Feedback


Week 10
General Feedback
~ Do it faster due to I have not putting the image can't imagine my outcome gonna be.  

Week 11
General Feedback
~ The brand story is after the table of content.
~ The table of content's Visual Guideline need to add more content
~The design in brand positioning is very refreshing due to the full image visual.
~Add the pattern for my brand guideline
~Navigation change line into star
~Change the image that repeat before to prevent the viewer get bored.

Week 12
General Feedback : 
~ Nothing to show need to do a little bit faster

Week 13
General Feedback: 
~ Don't highlight the title because there many ways for us to make things look special, make the information more standout, not only underline this is the skill that I need to have.

~logo rationale need to explain the logo. In page 22 change image in the landing page

~Usp & Brand positioning remember to do and add a last page

Reflection

Experience: It has been a long time since I have discussed and given opinions with everyone in the classroom because there are only individual consult and group project for discussion each time. But this course have both and I like it! 

Observation: I've noticed that there still a lot that we need to learn and become more professional.

Finding : I'll seek feedback from others who have expertise in the skills you are working on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illustration and Visual Narrative : Task 1/Exercise :Vormator and Game Card Design

Design Research Dissertation/ Final Compilation & Reflection

Video & Sound Production